Wednesday, August 16, 2006

In The Beginning

I've finally done it! I've joined the 21st century and created a blog for myself. Anyone who knows me, knows how techonologically impaired that I am. This has been a challenge, but a whole ton of fun.

I wasn't quite sure what I'd blog about today, other than the fact that I'm proud as heck at figuring out how to add links to my sidebar. LOL Really, it's the little things that amuse me.

Then I had an email from my editor over at Ellora's Cave Publishing. I don't think that many of you know that my original editor had to leave EC for personal reasons and I spent several months editorless. Then I was lucky enough to get a fantastic new editor named Mary. Things have been moving along and for all of you who have been waiting...Dalakis Passion, Book 3 is coming!

That's right! Mark your calendars. STEFAN'S SALVATION is being released on October 18th! Just in time for Halloween. To say I'm excited is an understatement!








No comments: