Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Giving Chase by Lauren Dane



Now, I'm a big fan of Lauren Dane's writing. I'm especially enjoying her Cascadia Werewolf series from Ellora's Cave. But this week, I checked out her first book from Samhain Publishing, Giving Chase and, boy oh boy, am I glad I did.

This is Lauren Dane at her absolute best! The characters are vivid and very real. You can see the bonds between the characters, especially between the four brothers and the entire Chase family. You find yourself immersed in the lives of the people of the small town of Petal.

Tension, action and romance abound in this book. The heat between Kyle and Maggie is complemented by the depth of emotions that develops as well.

If you're looking for romance at it's best, check out Giving Chase by Lauren Dane. You won't be sorry. Best of all...there are three more Chase brothers. :-)

4 comments:

Lori said...

I loved this book! And best of all, Shane's book comes out on the 21st :)

Jenn said...

I was just thinking the same thing Lori. I loved Kyle and I can't wait for Shane, Matt and Marc. At least Shane will be here on the 21st.

Of course I am dying to get my hands on Patrick as well. Hey NJ are you working on Shamus' book as well?

Just wondering.

charleneteglia said...

I keep meaning to buy this and I haven't yet. Thanks for giving me a nudge!

N.J.Walters said...

Lori--I'm with you. Can't wait for Shane's book!

Jenn--Glad you're looking forward to Patrick's book, Jenn. I haven't started Shamus' book yet. I'm hoping to get to it early next year. :-)

Charli--You'll absolutely love this book!

Lauren--It's my pleasure. I really loved this book! Anytime you want to trade books just let me know. :-)