Saturday, March 08, 2008

Samhain Publishing's Readers Appreciation and Read an E-book Week Celebrations!

March 2nd to the 8th was Read an E-Book Week, and to celebrate the Samhain Publishing Authors are throwing a week-long party!

Starting Sunday, March 9th at the Samhain Cafe, authors will be posting excerpts, hosting games and giving you plenty of chances to win prizes!

I'll be there Sunday morning at 10 AM EST to help kick off this party. I'll be hosting a scavenger hunt for a chance for someone to win one of my Samhain print books. I'll probably be back again later in the week too. Not sure when, but I'll let you know. :-)

So join me and the other Samhain authors each day, starting tomorrow, until March 15th for fun and prizes!

1 comment:

Anny Cook said...

I went. I saw. Congrats on the Eppie!