Monday, December 07, 2009

Monday, Monday!

Good snowy morning and welcome to Monday!

Winter arrived with a vengeance yesterday, dropping 15 inches of snow on us. It's a winter wonderland out there this morning. Of course, being the first snowfall of the season, drivers need to remember how to drive in the white stuff.

I was out yesterday morning before the snow storm began. I was wearing sneakers. I miss that already. LOL We were all cozy inside Sunday afternoon. I baked a cherry cake and hubby and I curled up on the sofa and watched The Muppet's Christmas Carol. I love that movie. What can I say? I'm a kid at heart.

Have you watched any holiday movies yet?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Muppet Christmas Carol though I haven't watched it yet. I have watched National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and A Very Merry Pooh Year. I'ma kid at heart too.:-)