Wednesday, March 31, 2010

As March Comes to a Close

March has been a strange month. More of a take-one-step-forward-and-two-steps-back kinda month. I've found it much harder to get into my new book. Of course, there were a lot of interruptions too. I had several sets of edits and I am working on a book with three other authors that needed my attention. In spite of that, I am pleased that I am 33k into my latest WIP.

It's also signaled the end of the winter and the start of the spring. With that came the realization that I've put on a few pounds during the cold months. It's been tough to break those bad habits. But spring is coming and I'm hopeful. Once I can get outside walking more, exercising should be easier. It's a time of renewal of new beginnings.

I did have a new release this past month! I'm excited and thrilled about that. I also have several manuscripts off to editors. Maybe April is the month when I'll hear something and be able to share some good news. Or not.

Either way, it's shaping up to be a good month. The days are getting longer, the baseball season is starting and the weather is getting warmer. Life is good! I also have a new release from Ellora's Cave on April 30th--Seeking Charlotte. I really love bounty hunter Creed Lawson. *g* But that's for another day.

Come on, April. I'm more than ready!

No comments: