Saturday, July 10, 2010

I'm Back!

I'm back from my mini holiday. The weather started out terrible. Had lots of rain and had to run into a Walmart near where we were staying and buy a fall jacket. I made the mistake of believing the weatherman and only took a fleece hoodie with me. Needless to say, when the temperature dipped down to around 42 degrees Farenheit, I needed something a little heavier. On the postive side, I did find a lined plaid coat in the men's department that I liked. *g*

The weather improved when we checked into a cabin for two days and we did end up getting a full day enjoying the local beaches, which is always fun. Found a local restaurant that served what might be the best fish and chips I've ever had. It was yummy! (I'm a vegetarian, but I do indulge in some fish on occasion.) All in all, it was nice to get away from the computer and telephone for a few days.

Hopefully, I'll have some pictures to share in the next day or so. :-)

As for news...I just found out that the next installment in my Shadow Ryders series, Out of Shadows, is releasing from Ellora's Cave on August 20th! That's two new books coming out in August. It's going to be a busy month!

Hope you all had a wonderful week while I was away.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back. You've been missed.:-)

Tracy Cooper-Posey said...

Congratulations on the new release, NJ!

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks, Kat. It's good to be back.

Thanks, Tracy!