Friday, September 19, 2014

Weekend Book Club--Sinful Rewards 3 by Cynthia Sax

I've said it before but I'll say it again--Cynthia Sax is the queen of the erotic romance serial. 

SINFUL REWARDS 3, A Billionaires and Bikers Novella, is the latest installment in the series. Can we say HOT! I highly recommend reading the first two in the series. I can't wait for the 4th installment to see what happens next. 

Are you team Nicholas or team Hawke? I won't lie, I'm team Hawke all the way. :)



BLURB:


Bee Carter's carefully constructed world is tumbling down around her designer knockoff heels. Pleasing others isn't working for this small-town fashionista. Bee decides to throw caution to the Chicago wind for one night and release her inner bad girl, accepting a sexy challenge from an unknown texter, exploring the backseat of a limousine with gorgeous billionaire Nicolas, and entering a rough, tough biker bar with the mysterious Hawke.

Two hot men, one wicked night. When this good girl goes wild, who will make her erotic dreams come true—the enigmatic billionaire or the tattooed bad boy?

No comments: