Monday, February 29, 2016

Samhain Publishing

As many of you may have heard by now, Samhain Publishing will be closing its doors. I am deeply saddened as I have loved working with them over the years. I've been with Samhain Publishing since 2006 and they are a class act all the way.

Thank you to Christina Brashear and to the amazing editors I've had over the years. And a special thanks to my current editor, the amazing Heidi Moore. It's been an incredible 10 years. I'm just sorry it had to end.

Things you should know:

1. They will not be closing right away. My books are still available and will be for a while yet.
2. Authors are still being paid, so please buy their books.

And if you have Samhain books on your wishlist, now is the time to buy them. Samhain has a 40% off Leap Day sale on for FEBRUARY 29th only. You can save 40% off all Samhain Books TODAY!

Here's the link for my author page...just in case.

https://www.samhainpublishing.com/author/304/n-j-walters


And don't worry, I have no plans to stop writing. I'm going to take a week or two, evaluate where I am and start to make new plans. I love writing and that's not going to change.

Thank you to all my readers and fellow authors who have reached out to me. I love you all!

2 comments:

Sewrelaxed said...

I am so sorry to hear about their closing. I own many books published by Samhain (all of yours and some others) and have found them to be wonderful. All are quality work and they will be missed. Please know that, no matter where you end up, your readers will follow. Your are a fantastic writer with a wonderful writing voice that will surely have no problem finding a new home. Stay positive and keep strong. Your readers are behind you.

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks you so much, Terri. I appreciate your support so much. It is such a sad thing. I love working with Samhain. They had quality authors and editors, and have released some amazing books.