Saturday, October 27, 2018

14 Years Ago Today...

October 27, 2004 my first book was published--Annabelle Lee. It was given a new cover by Ellora's Cave in 2012 and republished as Uncovering Annabelle by Beyond the Page in 2016.
14 years ago today my first book was published and it changed my life.
Thank you to all the publishers, editors, fellow writers, and readers for making it possible for me to make my living as a writer these past years. It's been a gift to me.
I'm hoping this continues for many years to come.
*I had to block part of the original cover to make sure I didn't get in trouble. :-) *

1 comment:

Michelle Chantler said...

CONGRATULATIONS: 14 year's TODAY is an amazing achievement in any industry, especially this one. No one could ever say this is an walk but once achieved you deserve all the positive gains, fun and appreciation from other's who know and are fully aware of what this trip entails.
You deserve allthe acalaides achieved from those you have met along the way plus the love and appreciation from your follower's and family.
I hope I am still around in 14 years or so. Again CONGRATULATIONS