Tuesday, April 30, 2024

SECRET IDENTITIES: A BOYS BEHAVING BADLY ANTHOLOGY

 

I’m thrilled to announce I'll have a story appearing in the SECRET IDENTITIES: A BOYS BEHAVING BADLY ANTHOLOGY!



 


This is the 5th time I’ve been included in one of Delilah Devlin’s BOYS BEHAVING BADLY ANTHOLOGIES.

 

Congratulations go out to the following authors!

A.J. Harris "Secret Garden"

Ava Cuvay "What Alien D Do"

Brent Archer "Masquerade"

Cameron Allie "Claimed by her Naga Bodyguard"

Cindy Tanner "Mayday"

D.S. Dehel "Matsuri"

Darah Lace "Most Wanted"

Gabbi Grey "Though You Were the One"

M. Jayne "Baby Take My Hand"

Michal Scott "Her Heavenly Phantom"

N.J. Walters "Perfect Stranger"

Reina Torres "In the Dark"

 

Of course, there will also be stories by Delilah Devlin and Elle James. I’m so excited about this book!


No release date yet. I'll keep you updated.

No comments: