2. Turn off your computer/TV/Cell phone, etc...and close your eyes for five minutes and just breathe.
3. Buy a new paperback book!
4. Spend the afternoon at an art gallery.
5. Browse the mall and treat yourself to lunch.
6. Take yourself to a movie. (If you go to a matinee it's usually cheaper.)
7. Draw a hot bath and soak for at least 20 minutes.
8. Go to the drugstore/department store and busy some travel/trial samples of products you've always wanted to try.
9. Take yourself to a coffee shop and treat yourself to a specialty coffee/tea/hot chocolate. Something you've never tried before.
10. Give yourself a facial.
11. Check out a lecture/course at the local university/college, etc... They have something for all different interests and budgets. Many lectures are free.
12. Take a walk--preferably in the park or somewhere away from traffic.
13. Buy a magazine you've never tried before--something that peaks your interest.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants