Monday, August 25, 2008

5 Stars for Jackson's Jewel


JERR (Just Erotic Romance Reviews) has given Jackson’s Jewel a 5 Star rating.

Here's a bit of what the reviewer, Mahaira Fatima, has to say:

"I love how Ms. Walters has interspersed suspenseful twists in the sensual tale. The meaty plot is emotion-packed,which is something I could easily sink my teeth into...It is lovely to sit down with a good book and simply the enjoy the characters but Ms. Walters has brought the story to life with her description of thescenery around Jackson’s farm and his passion about nature. I enjoyed this book so much that I went to find other books in the Awakening Desires series as soon as I finished the fifth installment. Awakening Desires 5: Jackson'sJewel is an excellent choice for an empty afternoon."

2 comments:

charleneteglia said...

Congrats, NJ. : ) Your stories are always consistently good and I look forward to them.

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks so much, Charli. Ditto...