Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Quote of the Week!

"There is no need to go to India or anywhere else to find peace. You will find that deep place of silence right in your room, your garden, or even your bathtub."

~Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

I really like this quote. I think a spiritual trip to India or wherever draws you is a beautiful thing to do for yourself if you can afford it. But that doesn't mean you can't find it right in your own backyard. Finding that deep place of silence within you means even more when you can sustain it with a busy, normal life.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's my hope to save up enough money to someday visit Scotland, but I don't need to travel to relax. In fact, I'm not big on travel at all. Most the time, it's a really big hassle.

Anny Cook said...

That's usually in my back room with a good book. In my life I've had to find my peace wherever I am.