Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Week In Review

The last seven days have been strange in many ways. As some of you know, our main computer crashed and burned last week. We found out that they don't make motherboards like the one in ours anymore...how old is that?....LOL...so we had to buy a new computer. Well, not exactly a new one. We bought a lease return and they reused some of the parts from our old computer. It was cheap and is much better than our old one. The tech guy saved all our files, but there is still a lot of work loading programs and setting up things the way we like them. Lost all my bookmarks in my favorites. Oh well.

Could have been much worse.

In amongst the computer debacle, I had a new book release. I'm excited about the release of Embracing Silence. It's book one of the Project Alpha trilogy. This will be the first time I've ever had a series come out one book after the other. Have Mercy, book two, is releasing on October 7th.

I'm crossing my fingers that this will be a quiet, normal week. But then I ask myself: What is normal? In my home, that covers just about anything.

Have a great week!

3 comments:

Charlene Teglia said...

Glad you have a computer working again, and congrats on the release. As for normal, eh, what's that?

Anny Cook said...

Normal, eh? Not sure there is such a thing, NJ. Best wishes with the computer! And congrats on the new release!

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks for the congrats, Ladies. Yeah, who the heck knows what normal is. LOL Keeps life interesting.

How is it that Chinese curse goes: May you live in interesting times. *g*