Monday, November 23, 2009

New Moon Mania


I freely admit that I haven't read the books. So many books, so little time. I do know that the critics haven't been kind to either of the movies Twilight or New Moon. But guess what? I like them.
*
They're great popcorn movies filled with lots of teenage angst, unrequited love, vampires and werewolves. What's not to love?
*
Hubby took me to see New Moon yesterday for my birthday. It's a darker movie than Twilight, but I enjoyed it.
*
I'm team Jacob all the way. LOL

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I did read the books and frankly, I didn't like them. I haven't seen New Moon yet but I did watch Twilight. It's better than the book but I'd be lying if I said I thought it was great. It was one of those movies that I felt you could take it or leave it. I'm a True Blood fan all the way. Love the books and love the HBO series.

N.J.Walters said...

I don't have HBO and haven't seen the True Blood series, but I've heard nothing but good about it. Fans really seem to love it.

Unknown said...

The first season of True Blood is out on DVD if you want to see it. It's fantastic. I am so looking forward to May when season 2 releases. Alexander Skarsgard as Eric is totally hot.