Wednesday, January 05, 2011

New Year, New Resolutions

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

It's the time of year for new beginnings, for resolutions we may or may not keep. I try not to make too many, but I can't seem to stop myself from making a few.
*

This year I want to get healthier. That means more exercise and less junk food. That always seems to be the big one for most of us.
*

I'd also like to take up a new hobby, maybe take a class of some kind. Just something to expand my life a bit.
*

I want to take another vacation this summer. Go somewhere I've never been before, even if it's just a few hours away.
*

I want to embrace joy more and not worry about the small stuff.
*

There it is, my list for 2011. Not a long one, but a good one.
*

What are your resolutions for this year?

2 comments:

Anny Cook said...

Healthier... as you said, all of us pick that one.

Read more. Didn't read as much as I like to this year.

Clean out/ toss out junk. We hope to move so we really have to "down-size".

Keep in touch with family and friends more this year.

N.J.Walters said...

Those are all great ones, Anny. I'd like to read more too. Never enough time.

Down-sizing can be difficult, but freeing too. Good luck with it.