Sunday, February 27, 2011

Week in Review

Well, another week has come and gone and February is almost done. I, for one, am not sorry to see it go. It's been a cold and snowy month with little sunshine. Lots of days spent inside staring out at the small mountains of white stuff piling up all around.

This past week was a busy one. I finished the rough draft of my latest WIP and have started on rewrites. What? You didn't think it all came out perfect the first time around, did you? *g*

I also had a new print book released from Ellora's Cave. I love the new cover for Jackson's Jewel! (Thank you, Syneca!) It's awesome. I can't wait to get my author copies in the mail.

I received the cover for my upcoming Legacy book--Legacy Found, which will be releasing from Samhain Publishing on May 3rd. It's absolutely gorgeous. Thank you Scott Carpenter!

I did FLEs (Final Line Edits) for the next book in my Spells, Secrets and Seductions series. Tentative release date for Dreams of Seduction is August 2011.

Beyond that I did the ususal stuff--emails, blogs, Facebook, Yahoo groups, etc... Not to mention housework.

My newsletter comes out in a couple of days so I must start nagging hubby for his monthly column. *g* A writer's work is never done. :)

Hope you're all having a fabulous Sunday!

BTW...













It's also International Polar Bear Day. Click on the link to read more.

No comments: