Monday, April 22, 2013
Happy Earth Day!
Today is Earth Day, a day to reflect on what we all can do to help save our planet. What many governments and corporations don't seem to understand is that you can't eat or breathe money. If we don't save the resources we depend on for our survival nothing else will matter.
There are many small things we can all do:
1. Don't drive when you can walk or bike.
2. Turn off the lights when you're not in a room.
3. Keep your showers short.
4. Don't run the water when you're brushing your teeth.
5. Only run full loads in the washing machine.
6. Buy goods with less packaging.
7. Make sure you dispose of toxic materials properly.
8. Don't litter.
These are just a few small things that can make a big difference. To find out more about Earth Day you can check out the EARTH DAY NETWORK.