Monday, April 08, 2013

Thank You to my Readers and Fellow Authors


Technology and I have a love/hate relationship, and I have great respect, and not a little envy, for those people who find it so easy to navigate this brave new world.

Those of you who know me understand that technology does not come easy to me. Heck, I just learned how to program the DVR and we've had it for almost two years. I figure better late than never. These past eight years since I started my writing career, I've been on a steep learning curve. I've gone from not knowing what a Yahoo group was to being a part of them. I have my own website, blog, newsletter and Facebook page. Recently, I joined Twitter. Through it all, I've struggled some, shed a few tears, but mostly I've learned that I can do something if I keep trying. It's not easy for me, but I do it anyway, and I'm glad I do.

Therefore, I want to take the time to thank all of my writer friends and readers who help me along the way by retweeting or reposting my news, for adding their reviews to Goodreads (which I'm still haven't joined) and Amazon, for reading my newsletter and blog and checking out my website and sharing the news with their friends.

You have no idea how much this means to me. I love to write and will never stop. It's the "other" side of the writing business that gives me trouble sometimes. But I'm constantly learning and doing things I never imagined I could do. I even update my own website. Don't understand HTML code, but I've figured out how to cut and paste like a pro and make the changes I need to make. It's frustrating and fun, depending on the day.

So, once again, to all of you who have ever liked, shared, reposted, reviewed or even read one of my books...

THANK YOU!
 
You have no idea of the difference you've made in my life.

No comments: