Thursday, July 21, 2016

Throwback Thursday--Book Edition (Project Alhpa series)

Today's Throwback Thursday post is about me, or rather it's about an older series of mine that hasn't been available for quite some time. I got the rights back to the Project Alpha trilogy back in 2014 but I didn't do anything with it for quite some time.

That is all about to change.

For all of you who have been writing and asking me about this series, I'm absolutely thrilled to announced that Carina has contracted the trilogy. The series name will stay the same but the titles of two of the books are changing.

Project Alpha:
Embracing Silence (book 1)
Assassin's Awakening (book 2-formerly Have Mercy)
Alpha's Revenge (book 3-formerly Sweet Charity)


I'll be sure to post again when I get covers and release dates.

No comments: