Saturday, February 11, 2017

Samhain Publishing Closing

As I’m sure many of you are aware by now, Samhain Publishing will be closing at the end of February. I’m deeply saddened by this news as I have loved my years as a Samhain author.
 

Many of you have been writing to ask about Wolf in her Soul, which is due out on February 21st. The book is still releasing, as it has many pre-orders through third party vendors like Amazon. But it will only be available until the end of the month, so be sure to buy your copy if you want one.
 

I’m not sure what will happen with the next book in the series. There are still a lot of details to get sorted out, and I’ll attempt to do that over the next few months. I’ll let you know what’s happening as soon as I can.
 

In the meantime, if there is any Samhain book you’ve been thinking about downloading, or if you need a book to complete a series you’re reading, please don’t wait and miss the opportunity.
 

According to Samhain, Our site will go dark at the end of the day, February 28th. Please take a few moments and visit, buy what you might have been planning on getting someday in the future, but download and back up your bookshelf because you won’t have access to it after February 28th. Our site will go dark at the end of the day, February 28th. Please take a few moments and visit, buy what you might have been planning on getting someday in the future, but download and back up your bookshelf because you won’t have access to it after February 28th.”
 

Rest assured, I will still keep on writing and will work to find ways to get my books back out there. Thank you to all my amazing readers for your support during this difficult time.

No comments: