Friday, February 16, 2007

Ghost Rider!

Okay, I'll admit that I'm one of those people who loves action movies, especially those with a touch of the paranormal. (Not horror movies though...*shudder*)

Hubby and I both decided to run away from work and take in the afternoon opening of the newest comic-made-into-movie extravaganza--GHOST RIDER!

I have to say that I enjoyed it. It was exactly what you'd expect, or want, from this type of movie. It had great special-effects, a decent script and a hero with angst. Plus, it has Sam Elliott. What more could you want from a popcorn movie.

No, it won't ever win any Oscars, but that doesn't matter. It does what it set out to do and those of you looking for that kind of movie will really enjoy it. I can't wait for the sequel...are you kidding me, of course there will be a sequel.

3 comments:

charleneteglia said...

I've been drooling over this movie! Nicolas Cage on a motorcycle, that revs my motor. *g* Can't wait to see it.

Nicole Austin said...

I'm taking my son to see Ghost Rider this week. Sounds like a fun movie!

N.J.Walters said...

I think you'll enjoy it. It's a great popcorn movie. Not too serious, but a lot of fun.