Monday, May 07, 2007

Manic Monday!

Monday sucks!

But in a good way. *g* I finally got a vacuum cleaner.

Today has been spent vacuuming, dusting and cleaning. Ah, the romantic life of a writer. Besides, housework, I've been working on my blurb and synopsis for my latest WIP. It is in the hands of my reader now and I hope to have it back in the next day or so to make the final changes on it before submitting it to my editor.

After that, I may actually take a break for a day or two before I contemplate my next project.

I also have a new book releasing from Ellora's Cave this week. I'm so excited about THREE SWORDS, ONE HEART. This book is part of the Torrid Tarot series that EC is releasing and features the tarot card the Three of Swords. More about that tomorrow!

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

I know I will, if only because Monday sucks! *g*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay on getting the new vacuum! Ours bit the dust....I think it's a vacuum conspriacy! We tried to find a new one yesterday but no luck,the one we wanted was out of stock grrr! Congrats on your new release tomorrow, I'll be getting it asap!

charleneteglia said...

Congrats, NJ, new vaccuums are good!