Friday, November 09, 2007

TGIF

Welcome to Friday!

I went 24 hours without my phone, and since I'm on dial-up, that meant no internet as well. It's amazing to realize how many hours I spend on the computer. Not being able to work on-line, I did a bunch of other things yesterday, including scrubbing my bathroom and floors.

LOL Such a glamorous life.

Today it's raining, but I'm off to a local Christmas Craft Fair. That's enough to cheer anyone up, especially me. Hubby and I will probably go out for lunch after.

Hope you all have a wonderful Friday!

3 comments:

charleneteglia said...

Happy Friday, NJ. And hey, it's always good to have a clean floor. *g* Hope your time offline recharged your batteries!

Anonymous said...

Happy friday to you too, NJ! Have a good time with your husband this afternoon.

Anonymous said...

OMG NJ I was having such a crappy Friday and then I came home and guess what was here?

Guess?

Mike and Annabelle, OMG LOL I am so excited and it's so beautiful.

Congrats again on the new paperback release and tell the DH I said hi. *waves at NJ's hubby*

I hope you both had a great afternoon.