Friday, January 02, 2009

CAPA Nomination

A Legal Affair has been nominated for a CAPA (Cupid and Psyche Award) in the Erotic Contemporary Romance Category! How exciting is that! It certainly brightened my holidays.

And, as Jenn pointed out in her comment, The Seduction of Shamus O’Rourke is nominated in the same category. Somehow I missed that when I first read the list. I think I was so excited about having a book nominated.

That's two JAMESVILLE books nominated for best Erotic Contemporary Romance. I'm going to have to celebrate again. *g*

Thank you to The Romance Studio and congratulations to all the other authors nominated for awards.

You can check out all the nominees at The Romance Studio. You can check out A Legal Affair, or any of my books, at my website.

12 comments:

Jenn said...

Congrats NJ!!!

Did you notice that Shamus' books is nominated in that ctagory as well?

Just Wondering?

N.J.Walters said...

Color me surprised. LOL No, I didn't notice, Jenn. I saw A Legal Affair and didn't check the rest of the category.*g*

Thanks for the heads-up and the congrats. :-)

Jenn said...

You're welcome and I was just as surprised. at first I thought I was just wishing to see Shamus on there, but then I looked at it again like three times. LOL

So Congrats on both, the only problem is I have no idea what book to cheer for. I love both of them.

Congrats again, and BTW I read your newsletter, your husband is just awesome. I love his column I hope that he keeps doing it this year.

Unknown said...

I'm not surprised NJ. Your books are fantastic and totally deserve it.

Lori said...

Congrats!! And happy new year!

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks again, Jenn. And, yes, hubby still plans to keep writing his column for the newsletter this year. I love it. I never know what he's going to write about.

N.J.Walters said...

Thank you so much, Kathy.

Hugs
NJ

N.J.Walters said...

Thank you, Lori!

Happy New Year to you and your family too!

Savannah Chase said...

huge congrats

Charlene Teglia said...

Congratulations!

AE Rought said...

Wow! Way to go, NJ! Congrats :o)

N.J.Walters said...

Thank you so much Savannah, Charlene and AE!