Friday, March 13, 2009

Tempting Tori

I'm thilled to announce that Tempting Tori is available today from Ellora’s Cave Publishing!

This is one HOT Quickie with a very sexy cowboy!

BLURB:

Standing in the barn, looking out over his ranch, J.T. Courage knows there is nowhere else on earth he’d rather be. He has his brothers, a successful horse business and a new home on the land that’s belonged to his family for generations. The only thing missing is someone to share it all with. And he has just the woman in mind.

Victoria Abrams is leaving the man she loves. She can no longer pretend he will one day see her as more than a friend or housekeeper. But J.T. is not about to let the sexy woman who has tempted him for months with her lush body and beautiful face slip away without a fight.

6 comments:

Jenn said...

I got MIne and I ma trying to sneek reading it at work. LOL

Don't tell on my NJ.

Congrats on the new release

N.J.Walters said...

I won't tell if you won't, Jenn. *g*

Hope you enjoy it.

Charlene Teglia said...

Yippee-ki-ay! Congrats on your latest and I bet that cowboy gets snapped up all over. *g* Fun story!

Shelley Munro said...

Congrats on your new release. Cowboys are good. :)

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks, Charli. It's my first cowboy. *g*

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks, Shelley. I do love that cover. :-)