Monday, March 23, 2009

Two Five Blue Ribbon Reviews from Romance Junkies!

What a wonderful way to start a Monday! Romance Junkies just gave my two latest Ellora's Cave release 5 Blue Ribbon Ratings!

Reviewer, Chrissy Dionne, has this to say:


"Threads of Destiny is an utterly enchanting story full of heat, heart and even tears...a beautiful story which I’ve happily added to my ‘keeper shelf."

"There are some self confidence issues that are dealt with compassionately and make J.T. even more sexy and desirable – and I didn’t think that was possible! Tempting Tori is a passionate quick read that incorporates plenty of emotion so that the characters take on a life all their own and endear themselves to the reader."

You can click on the links to read the reviews.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats NJ you totally deserve it. Threads Of Destiny is a fantastic story. I haven't read Tempting Tori yet. Budget has been really tight this month, but you always write a really great story.

Anny Cook said...

Great! I totally agree! Loved them both.

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks so much, Kathy. I understand totally about budget restraints. It's not easy to keep everything together these days.

Thanks, Anny!