Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday, Sunday!

Good morning and welcome to Sunday. It's been a cold weekend, but most of the snow has disappeared. It's been a very busy week for me. I did edits on my Samhain book, Past Promises, which will be released on April 14th. I finished the rough draft of my latest work-in-progress (WIP). And, I had a new release from Ellora's Cave--Tempting Tori.

Is it any wonder I had to take a few days off and do nothing. My head is spinning so hard, I'm not quite sure which book I'm working on. LOL Today, I start the first rewrite of my WIP. The first of many, no doubt. This is where I, hopefully, turn the manuscript into something really special before I submit it to my publisher.

Hubby and I are probably going to take in a movie this afternoon. We haven't been to one in a while and are both looking forward to it.

Hope all of you have a wonderful Sunday.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Based on how great your stories are when I read them your hard work definately pays off. Enjoy the movie with your hubby.:-) I think the last movie I actually watched in the theater was X-Men 3. It's been awhile. LOL

Charlene Teglia said...

You do stay busy! Taking some time to catch your breath is a good idea.

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks so much, Kathy. I work hard to make each book the best it can be.

If you enjoyed X-Men 3, you should try to make it to Wolverine when it comes out. Looks like it's going to be really good.

N.J.Walters said...

Keeps me out of trouble, Charli. *g*

Unknown said...

I am planning on it NJ. The X-Men is my favorite of all the Marvel comics and I have loved all the movies.