Monday, June 07, 2010

5 Blue Ribbons for Seeking Charlotte


Romance Junkies has given Seeking Charlotte a 5 Blue Ribbon Review. Here's a snippet of what reviewer, Contessa, had to say:

"SEEKING CHARLOTTE grabbed me from the start and would not let me go until the climax ending. Between the scorching hot love scenes and the thrilling suspenseful twister, I was totally and completely captivated. My heart was pumping non-stop as I eagerly turned the pages one after another to discover just how the storyline would unfold...This is one story that you will not want to miss!"

You can read the entire review at Romance Junkies.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Woohoo! Way to go NJ.:-)

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks, Kat. It was a wonderful surprise to see this review.

Shelley Munro said...

Awesome review, NJ. Congratulations!

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks, Shelley!