Sunday, June 06, 2010

Sleepy Sunday!

Actually, it's been a sleepy weekend. I honestly haven't done much of anything.

Hubby and I went to see a movie on Friday. We took in Prince of Persia. Honestly, I had no expectations at all when we went in. But I have to say it was a decent popcorn movie. It's nonstop action with a bit of a story. Lots of chase scenes and great scenery. :-)

Yesterday we went out for breakfast, ran some errands and basically hung out together. We watched a baseball game, took a walk and watched a few episodes from Season 2 of Big Bang Theory. Love that show.

Today is much the same as yesterday. It rained this morning, but is clearing away. We might go out for a walk later. Have to see.

It's nice to have a weekend like this now and then. No expectations. Nothing that HAS to be done. Relaxing, reading, watching movies and hanging out. Life is good!

Hope you're enjoying your weekend.

4 comments:

Anny Cook said...

Ahhhh. My kind of weekend.

N.J.Walters said...

It's been wonderful, Anny. I've actually felt relaxed.

Unknown said...

I love sleepy weekends. Sounds like you had fun just by taking it easy.:-)

N.J.Walters said...

I did, Kat. It was a total no-pressure weekend.