1. Wake up at about half past six with the sun shining through the window. Blink in disbelief that it's actually the sun.
2. Go out to breakfast with hubby.
3. Hit Walmart and end up buying nothing...which should be impossible.
4. Drive around looking for yard sales in search of cool treasures.
5. Stop at the bookstore on the way home.
6. Have a healthy lunch followed by a large chocolate chip cookie.
7. Answer emails and check Yahoo groups.
8. Clean bedroom window.
10. Clean office and kitchen windows.
11. Go for walk or have a nap...whichever fits at the moment.
12. Figure out what to have for supper.
13. Watch a movie.
So far I'm up to #9. We'll see how I do with 10 thru 13. *g*
Have a great Saturday!