Monday, August 22, 2011

A Very Special Day


Twenty four years ago today, I married a man who still makes me laugh and smile every single day. He challenges me to think and he makes every day an adventure. Every day I give thanks. I know how lucky I am to have found him.

We started the day with a walk and breakfast out. (We've never run out of things to talk about in all these years.) We'll probably go to an early movie this afternoon. It's all about spending the day together.

Have a wonderful Monday!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary to you both.:-)

Virginia C said...

Happy Anniversary : )

You are two talented and interesting individuals who together make a terrific team! I wish you much happiness and continued success!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

N.J.Walters said...

Thank you so much, Kat.

N.J.Walters said...

Thank you for your kind words, Virginia.

N.J.Walters said...

Thank you, Amber!

Maria D. said...

Happy Anniversary NJ! May you and your husband be granted at least another 26 years together!