Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Craving Candy

Are you craving candy...the kind that won't add any more weight to your hips and thighs? If so, then I have a treat for you. *g*

Craving Candy, book 4 in the Awakening Desires series, is releasing today from Ellora's Cave Publishing. This book features Lucas Squires, who some of you might remember from book 1 in the series, Katie's Art of Seduction.

So, if you're looking for a red hot read, check out my new release today at http://www.ellorascave.com .

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Yes I am but I have to go to work so I won't be able to read Candy and Lucas' story till tonight.

For now I am reading Dreams of the Oasis IV

Congrats on your third release this month NJ.

Jenn

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks so much, Jenn. Too bad you couldn't tell them that you can't work because you had to read. LOL In a perfect world.

Hope you enjoy Candy and Lucas' story.

Lori said...

Yipee! I'll be getting it!

Jenn said...

OHHH NJ

I cried and cried. It was great.

So is Jackson next or maybe T.S. or even Missy?

I still love Jackson bets of all but Lucas and Patrick are running a close second.

Oh and I read Shadows Stir as well yesterday. I hope you have more Shadow Series books planned.

Man I am one greedy fan.

LOL

Congrats one more time NJ. I will put up my thoughts on my blog later.

Jenn

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks, Lori. Hope you enjoy it

N.J.Walters said...

LOL I'm so glad you enjoyed Craving Candy, Jenn. Jackon's book will definitely be the next one in this series, but I may do books for Justin and T.S. at some point in the future.

As for Shadow Realm books...there are more of those somewhere in the future. OY! I need more hours in a day. LOL