Friday, September 21, 2007

Blogging, Blogging Everywhere!

Good morning! I'm guest blogging at a couple of different places today. Check out my blog post on HISTORICAL FACTS AND FICTION over at the Ladies of the Club Blog .



I'm also over at Michelle Pillow's Blog today for FRIVOLOUS FRIDAY. I'll be blogging about Moon Gardens in honor of my story "Sunshine for a Vampire" in the upcoming Seasons of Seduction III anthology which releases from Ellora's Cave this coming Sunday, September 23.

Miladyinsanity is also featuring the Seasons of Seduction III anthology on her website, along with excerpts from the stories.

And if that wasn't enough, Kate Davies is featuring the Seasons of Seduction III anthology today in her BIN (Buy it now) Feature. Check it out!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

All wonderful guest blogs, NJ! Thank you for coming by my blog. I love your topic -- Moon Gardens!

Anny Cook said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog yesterday! Hope you enjoyed it!

charleneteglia said...

Hooray for Seasons of Seduction III! Cheers to all 6 of us!

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks so much for having me as a guest, Michelle. It was a fun topic!

You're welcome, Anny. I did enjoy it. Laughter is one of life's greatest gifts. Thanks for dropping by.

Yay for all of us, Charli!

Cathy M said...

You busy woman, you. Had fun reading all your blog stops today. Congrats to all of you.

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks so much for stopping by, Cathy. :-)