1. Shoot "Em Up! (It just looks like fun!)
2. 3:10 to Yuma! (A Western with Russell Crowe and Christian Bale. Need I say more?)
3. Across The Universe. (This looks like it's going to be amazing.)
4. Silk. (I'm a sucker for historical movies.)
5. The Mission.
6. The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford.
7. The Brave One. (Jodi Foster looking for vengeance.)
8. Eastern Promises. (Viggo Mortensen. Enough said.)
9. Elizabeth: The Golden Age. (This movie looks awesome!)
10. 30 Days of Night. (I can't resist an interesting vampire flick.)
11. We Own The Night. (Joaquin Phoenix, Mark Wahlberg and Robert Duvall. Should be good.)
12. Martian Child. (Looks quirky.)
13. August Rush.
That takes me to about the end of October. LOL There is still a lot more that I want to see in November and December. Hubby and I love to go to the movies.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants