Monday, September 24, 2007

Welcome to Autumn!

Good morning and welcome to autumn!

It's offically fall, which is my absolute favorite time of the year. I hope you all got out and enjoyed yourself yesterday.

It was a very busy and exciting weekend with the release of the Seasons of Seduction III anthology over at Ellora's Cave. The "Sunshine for a Vampire Sneak Peek contest" concluded over on my website. Congratulations to Kelly Ahrens who won a download copy of the anthology!

Keep an eye on my website as I'll have a new contest, with some special prizes, up on my website around OCTOBER 1st!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh me too! the trees on the road up to my house are starting to change and we even had to use the heat this morning. It's time to start baking and making soup!

Lori said...

Congrats, Kel!

We've had some freaky weather down here in So Cal, but we're officially getting back to Autumn weather - you know... mid 90's *g*.

N.J.Walters said...

That sounds lovely, Lauren. The trees, not having to use the heat. LOL

So far, I've avoided having to turn on the heat, but it won't be long now. We're almost at the point of having frost as nights.

LOL We don't get mid 90's in mid summer, Lori.