Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sights of the Season

This time of year you never know what you might see when you're walking down the street. People wear Santa hats and reindeer antlers on their head and do all sorts of things that they wouldn't do any other time of year.

This past Sunday, hubby and I were walking home from the movie. As the light changed at a crosswalk, and we started across the road, I glanced at the car stopped at the lights. There was Santa Claus, white beard, red suit, and hat, driving his nice red car. He waved and we waved back. LOL

I love this time of year. Anything is possible!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My brother goes out shopping in santa slippers. They are big slippers that are santa faces, and yes, he wears them into stores to shop. It's hilarious.

charleneteglia said...

Oh, fun! I do love the holidays. I especially like having all the decorative lights when it's so dark!

N.J.Walters said...

The slippers sound hilarious, Kathy. Good for him!

The holidays are fun, Charli. I met a friend in the mall today when I went to mail a package. She was wearing a green elf hat. *g*

Shelley Munro said...

He must have been saving his reindeer for the big day ;)