Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Over Time, Under Him Now Available!

Woohoo! Over Time, Under Him is now available on-line and in bookstores!

This is one of the new anthologies put out by Pocket books and Ellora's Cave. I'm thrilled that my story, UNMASKING KELLY is part of this wonderful anthology!

BLURB:

It’s Halloween night and a masquerade party is in full swing at Brannigan’s Pub where Kelly Allen works as a waitress. But Kelly is not working tonight. Instead, she has donned a saloon girl’s costume and has set out to seduce the man of her dreams, Liam Brannigan. She’s been in love with her boss almost from the first, and tonight, hiding behind her costume and mask, she can keep her identity a secret as she attempts to seduce him into one long, hot night of pleasure.

Liam Brannigan is enthralled with the lady behind the mask. Sensual and mysterious, she is every man’s fantasy and he wants her from the moment she saunters up to the bar. But she is much more than just a one night stand. Liam is determined to remove her mask and claim the lady as his very own. Can he convince her to reveal her identity or will she walk out of the bar and his life forever?

6 comments:

charleneteglia said...

Yay NJ! Unmasking Kelly is such a great (and hot!) story. Here's to many new readers discovering Liam!

N.J.Walters said...

Thank you, Charli. I'm very excited about this anthology, and I just love Kelly and Liam's story. :-)

Anonymous said...

Congrats, NJ! Unmasking Kelly is great and I can't wait to read the other stories in the antho.

Cassandra said...

Ooh, this sounds really good! I love naughty office stories. Liam certainly sounds tasty! Hee, hee...oh, almost forgot.

I was tagged, N.J., so you are too. LOL Go to my website’s blog and you’ll see I’ve changed the rules a bit. Oh…and bring all your characters. Hee, hee…

http://cassandracurtis.com/blog

N.J.Walters said...

Thank you, Nic. I'm so proud of that little story. :-)

N.J.Walters said...

Their office is a bar, Cassandra, but he is her boss. *g*

I'm off to check out your blog.