Monday, April 06, 2009

New Cover!


Check out the fabulous cover for Endless Chase, the next book in the Dalakis Passion vampire series due out on May 6th!
*
BLURB:
*
Vengeance is at hand for Katya Markova and nothing will make her stray from her chosen path—nothing, that is, but Chase Deveraux.
*
She’s spent the past year of her life searching for the person responsible for the bloody murder of her parents. Her quest has taken her around the world and into the dark world of blood cults and murderers, finally bringing her to Transylvania and the Dalakis family.
*
From the moment Katya first sets eyes on Chase, the emotional and sexual connection between them explodes. She wants him to the point of madness, risking everything she’s worked for to spend stolen moments locked in his heated embrace. But Katya is enmeshed in a world of lies and deceptions, which now includes Chase and his family.
*
Love, vengeance and honor are tested, and sides must be taken as the entire Dalakis family is now in jeopardy.
*
You can check out an excerpt from Endless Chase on my website at http://www.njwalters.com/

10 comments:

Unknown said...

That is one hot cover NJ. I swear I think I need oven mitts just to look at it.:-)

N.J.Walters said...

LOL I thought so too, Kathy. The EC art department does an amazing job. I love all my covers.

Anny Cook said...

Oooooooh! And we also share a release date! Wow! A new Dalakis makes it all complete! Love the cover... yummy.

N.J.Walters said...

Cool! My release date got moved back to the 6th just last week. I'm excited to share a release date with you.

I just love this cover. Once again, Syneca knows what I want better than I do. LOL

Charlene Teglia said...

OH, yay, more Dulakis! And rowr, sexy cover. Congrats!

Kara said...

I've told you this before - but I just have to say it again - Dalakis Passion is my all time favorite series - I just love those vamps.

I have reread them so much that if they were actual paperbacks - they would be falling apart (thank goodness for ebooks!!)

I am soooooo excited that another book in the series is coming out - I will be first in line to get it - LOL.

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks, Charli. It is sexy, isn't it. *g*

Thank you so much, Kara. LOL E-books certainly have some advantages.

I really hope you enjoy Chase's book. :-)

Shelley Munro said...

Very nice cover, NJ. I like it!

Jenn said...

WHOA !! holy hotness NJ.

I can't wait for this book to release. Chase deserves his HEA and I am curious how you dealt with the fact that Delight qwill live forever and Chase is mortal. Just one of the many questions I need answered.

I may have to make that cover my screen saver at home BTW

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks, Shelley.

LOL I can't stop looking at this cover, Jenn. That was a problem with Chase's book but, as always, the characters told me what needed to be done. *g*