Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday, Monday

I have to say that January is flying by faster than usual and I have no idea why. What is usually the longest month of the winter, for me, is almost over. I need to get down to work. LOL

I do try to get a lot of work done in the cold months so that I can take some time off when it finally gets warm enough for me to want to go outside. That's the plan. But you know what they say about the best laid plans...

Plus, the Olympics are next month and I always love to watch them, which means more time away from my writing.

So, enjoy the last full week of January. Spring is inching closer each day.

Have a great day!

8 comments:

Kara said...

I love to watch the Olympics too...both summer and winter. I know what you mean about January going by too fast...the older I get the faster the months go...LOL.

Unknown said...

Don't mention getting older. My birthday is Saturday:-(

N.J.Walters said...

That's so true, Kara. Time seemed to go so slow when we were kids. Now, it zooms by. I love to watch both summer and winter Olympics too. I'm looking forward to it.

N.J.Walters said...

You're not getting older, you're getting better, Kat. Congrats on your birthday. Are you doing anything special to celebrate?

Unknown said...

My uncle and aunt are flying in from Montana and they are going to take me out to dinner. I'm looking forward to that.

N.J.Walters said...

That sounds like fun. I hope you enjoy their visit.

Charlene Teglia said...

I'm on board with that plan. Crank until May, take the summer off. *g* Let's do it!

N.J.Walters said...

LOL I'd love to take the summer, Charli, but that's not going to happen. I would like to take two or three small holidays, even if we mostly do things around the city. It's the time away from the computer that counts.

One, two, three...write!