Monday, January 04, 2010

New Cover Goodness


Check out my cover for Seeking Charlotte. It's part of the Hearts of Fire series I'm working on with authors Ciana Stone, TJ Michaels, and Nicole Austin.
*
Book 1, Memory's Eye by Ciana Stone, is now available from Ellora's Cave. Shards of Ecstacy by TJ Michaels is Book 2 and Kenna's Cowboy is Book 4. Seeking Charlotte is Book 3. No release date yet, but I'll keep you posted.
*
Book 5, which all four of us are working on, will finish the series. I'm very excited about this fabulous paranormal series.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

It's absolutely stunning NJ. You always get the most amazing covers.:-)

N.J.Walters said...

Thank you, Kat. I think so too. The cover gods and goddesses always smile on me.

Kara said...

Gorgeous cover!! I'm excited about reading this series.

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks, Kara. I just love it!

Unknown said...

Who did the cover? It's absolutely beautiful.

N.J.Walters said...

Syneca did the cover, Kat. She's done the majority of my Ellora's Cave covers.

Unknown said...

Well it's stunning.

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks, Kat. I think so too. :-)

Anny Cook said...

Oooooh, pretty! Congratulations on the lovely cover!

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks, Anny. I love the style of this cover.