Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tuesday Teaser: Bakra Bride

This week the Tuesday Teaser comes from BAKRA BRIDE, which is part of the Tapestries series.



TEASER:

Bracing his arms on either side of her head, he threw one muscled thigh over her legs, caging her easily. The only thing to do was brazen it out. “Listen mister. I don’t know who you are or what’s going on, but you’d better get off me.” She was pleased that she sounded so tough and decisive. That was more like her.

Except, he didn’t look impressed at all. Instead, he looked quite amused. He wasn’t smiling, but there was a distinct twinkle in his blue eyes. “I am Zaren of the House of Bakra and you are on my land.”

“Well, you’ll have to excuse me. I have no idea exactly where I am or how I got here or where exactly here is.” She knew she was starting to babble, so she took a deep breath. Calm. It was important to remain calm. Although that seemed an impossible task with a gorgeous giant looming over her. The heat coming off his large body was amazing and she had to fight her inclination to just lean into it and absorb it. The man was a living, breathing female fantasy.

No comments: