Monday, September 04, 2006

Labor Day Monday!

Happy Labor Day!

I hope that most of you are enjoying the last weekend of summer. Fall is in the air and the kids will soon all be back to school.

I've spent a lot of today working actually. LOL There are actually no days off for writers. There is always something to be done. I find it easier to do so much work every day then to take days off when I am in the middle of working on a book. When I finish a book, I like to take a few days off before I start a new one. But even then there are a hundred and one little things that need doing.

Speaking of which...Thank you to everyone who entered my Drakon's Treasure Sneak Peek Contest. The winner was drawn from all correct entries received and the winner was Maithe. Congratulations, Maithe! DRAKON'S TREASURE will be releasing in just 2 more days and will be available from Ellora's Cave Publishing (http://www.ellorascave.com).

I'm also hoping to make some changes to my website over the next while. Notice I say "I" but what I really mean is my husband will be making some changes. LOL HTML code is beyond me. My husband has no computer training at all, but he loves to tinker. He's already made me some fabulous new buttons for my website. He's also the one who makes sure my website is updated on a constant basis. I just tell him what I want. How lucky am I! :-)

That's it for today. I hope you all enjoy your holiday Monday!

NJ

No comments: