Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday morning...

It was actually a very productive weekend for me, so I'm taking it easy today. I sent a submission to my editor late yesterday. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

Took in a movie on the weekend--Black Dahlia. Very stylish, well-acted, but it left me feeling cold when I left the theatre. I can't say I disliked it, but I can't say I enjoyed it either. But that's just my opinion.

It's a dull, rainy day, so I plan to curl up with a book later. :-)

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

NJ

2 comments:

Tara said...

NJ, I just popped over to check out your blog. I have never done this before as I am new to the computer, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to comment on this one. I also love Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum novels. I wait for them with baited breath and just can't stop myself from buying them in hardback. I couldn't wait for one to come out in paperback if it were to save my soul. I will definately read this book since you recommend it so highly and put it in the same category as they outstanding books! Thanks for the recommendation. Tara Gibbs, Alaska

Jennifer L. said...

I'm glad you had a productive weekend. As for Black Dahlia, it was a hmmmmmm kind of movie. I thought it was just me!