Sunday, April 01, 2007

NEWSLETTER IS OUT TODAY!

Just a reminder that my newsletter, AWAKENING DESIRES, is out today!

I'm changing from releasing the newsletter on the 15th of the month to the 1st of each month. The April issue contains an interview with popular writer, Maya Banks, as well as an exclusive excerpt from my upcoming Ellora's Cave release, Three Swords, One Heart, and so much more!

If you haven't done so already, you can join my yahoo newsletter group by going to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/awakeningdesires/ . You can go to the site directly to read this issue and past issues. If you set your membership on individual mail, then from now on, starting with the May 1st issue, the newsletter will be delivered to your inbox on the 1st of each month.

Congratulations to tlnrwcsagain, this months newsletter winner! Terri has won a print book from my print backlist!

1 comment:

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks, Jenn. I'm so glad you enjoyed THE WAY HOME.