Saturday, October 28, 2006

NIGHT MUSIC by Charlene Teglia


Halloween is only a few days away and Samhain Publishing is certainly pulling out all the stops by releasing six different stories that all revolve around the Samhain/Halloween holiday.

Even though it won't be released until October 31st, I was lucky enough to get a sneak peek at NIGHT MUSIC by author, Charlene Teglia.

I am a big fan of Ms. Teglia, who seems to get better with each book she writes. This latest book is a vampire tale that offers everything you'd want--a hot, sexy vampire, rock music and a night that Meghan Davies will never forget.

Blurb:

Meghan Davies has been living a dream as the bass player for the all-female hit rock band, The Sirens. But the dream becomes a nightmare with the discovery that cancer, undetected and now too far gone, heralds the end of everything.

Romney Kearns has been watching the sharp-tongued, flame haired woman from afar, wanting, but never approaching because he can offer her nothing but death.

When he discovers that death already has her marked, he sets out on All Hallow’s Eve to seduce her, claim her, and make her willing to accept his dark offer. An alternative. Not life as she’s known it, but a kind of rebirth. Eternity with him and immortality for her to make night music.

Samhain Publishing will be releasing NIGHT MUSIC and five other e-books on Halloween that will also be released as a print anthology entitled, BEGINNINGS. With all the fabulous authors involved in this project, it makes the perfect read for this time of year.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Cathy M said...

I buy something every week. Isn't it grand?

N.J.Walters said...

I know what you mean, Cathy. I have to have at least one new book every week. I figure I could have worse habits to spend money on. :-)

charleneteglia said...

Thank you so much, NJ! I don't want to think about how many books I buy, but my excuse is that I don't drink or smoke so I gotta have some vice. *g*

N.J.Walters said...

That's exactly what I said, Charli. LOL Books are my biggest vice...I even gave up coffee!