Wednesday, October 18, 2006

STEFAN'S SALVATION Available Today!

STEFAN'S SALVATION is available today from Ellora's Cave Publishing!

This is the third book in the Dalakis Passion vampire series and I'm thrilled that it is being released in October. What a perfect month for a vampire book. :-)

BLURB: Book 3 Dalakis Passion

Stefan Dalakis has been wandering the countryside for months. Since both his brothers have found their mates, loneliness is his constant companion. He’s been searching for five centuries but has been unable to find the one woman who he can love. When his travels lead him to a small roadside bar in North Carolina, he overhears a conversation that will change his life forever.

Laurel Rose McCaffey always knew she was different. Some say she has the Sight. Others say she’s a witch. Most are afraid of her, but they’ve left her alone. That’s always been fine by her. But now strange things are happening, and the peaceful life she’s built for herself is being threatened. Her chickens have been killed and some of her belongings have been stolen. Developers want her land and a lot of the townsfolk are pressuring her to sell.

A dark stranger enters her world, a man who both fascinates and frightens her. As her world spirals out of control and the threats escalate into outright violence, Laurel Rose turns to the one man she’s come to trust—a vampire!


You can check it out at http://www.ellorascave.com.

5 comments:

Lori said...

Woohoo! Congrats, NJ!

Jenn said...

Morning NJ

Well after convincing the hubby to make dinner and getting the kids occupied I managed to get some reading time. I have to say that I loved Stefan's story. The only down side is that I read the whole thing and now I have to wait till Patrick's book comes out to have another book fromm you to read.

Laurel Rose and Stefan are perfect together and I was so glad to see how you made me connect with them as people not just characters in the book.

I loved it, Congrats on another great release, oh and BTW is Cassidy getting a book? Just wondering.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your release, NJ! :-) YAY!

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks so much for the congrats, Lori, Jenn and Ali!

I'm so glad you convinced the hubby to make dinner and keep the kids occupied so you could read Stefan's Salvation, Jenn. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. It's not that long until Patrick's book is due out. Only a little more than two months.

There will be another Dalakis Passion book, maybe two. And Sam Cassidy will definitely be in one of them. :-)

N.J.Walters said...

I'm supposed to tempt you, Lauren. It's my job. *g*
Good luck with your edits. I can't wait for your next book!