Sunday, October 29, 2006

Pumpkin Carving

It was a rainy Sunday so I spent part of the afternoon carving my pumpkin for Tuesday's celebrations. As always, I was in charge of cleaning out the pumkin guts. LOL It's a messy job but someone's got to do it.

I was hoping to post pictures, but blogger is acting up this evening. You'll just have to take my word for it that both pumpkins are done and look pretty good. Hubby's design is more elaborate than mine. I keep it simple.

If everything is back to working okay tomorrow, I'll post pictures then.

Have a great evening!

2 comments:

Lori said...

We carved our pumpkins today, too. And I roasted pumpkin seeds tonight. Yum!

N.J.Walters said...

Sounds like fun, but I've never roasted pumpkin seeds. I'll admit that I just toss seeds and guts into the garbage.