Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Sparkles, sparkles, everywhere

Right now I don't know what has more sparkles on it--me or my kitchen table.

I wanted really pretty Christmas cards this year and bought some that have a picture of a snowcovered path with a large, sparkling tree next to a gate in the fence. Very lovely and serene.

I've been addressing the cards and getting them ready to go. Yes, I am one of THOSE people who mail their cards on the last of November. LOL I had no idea just how sparkly those cards were until I starting writing them.

The groves in the wood of the tabletop now have sparkles embedded in them. After breakfast this morning, I had several sparkles on my face. I imagine this will go on for a few days until I finally get the last of those sparkly suckers.

Not that I really mind.

After all, this is the season to sparkle!

2 comments:

charleneteglia said...

Sparkles are fun. So are those sparkly colored sugar crystals you sprinkle on Christmas cookies. : ) Enjoy your sparkles, NJ!

N.J.Walters said...

I love sparkles...but especially the ones on cookies. LOL