Monday, December 18, 2006

The Night Before Christmas


Okay, so it's not the night before Christmas. Not yet. But that's the title of the latest book I just finished reading.

To help get me in the Christmas spirit, I picked up this anthology at my local bookstore, mostly I admit, because of the Lori Foster story. I'll read anything that woman writes!

Some of the authors I've read before like Jill Shalvis and Kathy Love, but a few others were new for me.

Overall, I really enjoyed this book. The storylines are all different, but the result is the same--great reading! The wonderful thing about this book is that where the stories are short, you can easily read one before bed or whenever you can spare an hour from your hectic pre-holiday madness.

You'll laugh, you'll cry and, before you know it, it will be The Night Before Christmas!

No comments: